In an Emergency
If you need immediate assistance with a health or safety emergency in California:
- Dial 911 to connect to local police, fire and emergency services.
UCEAP Systemwide Office
To contact the UCEAP Systemwide Office:
During normal business hours (8 am – 5 pm PST):
- Dial +1805 893 4534
- You will receive a response within 24 hours.
Nights, weekends and holidays:
- Dial +1805 893 4762
- This number is answered by an attendant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- The attendant will collect information from you and contact appropriate UCEAP staff. In health and safety emergencies, a UCEAP staff member will call you back immediately to assist.
End-of-Year Closure Dates
- UCEAP will be closed from December 24, 2019 through January 1, 2020. The office will reopen on Thursday, January 2.
- UC Berkeley Local Urgent Care Centers
- UC Davis Emergency Services
- UC Irvine Medical Emergency Centers
- UC Los Angeles Urgent Care Facilities
- UC Merced Emergency Care
- UC Riverside Emergency Room and Urgent Care Services
- UC Santa Barbara After Hours Care
- UC Santa Cruz Urgent Care
- UC San Diego Emergency Medical Care
- UC Berkeley Office of Emergency Management
- UC Davis Emergency Information
- UC Irvine Emergency Procedures
- UC Los Angeles Emergency Information
- UC Merced Emergency Information
- UC Riverside Emergency Services
- UC Santa Barbara Emergency Numbers
- UC Santa Cruz Emergency Information
- UC San Diego Emergency Guide