In an Emergency
For a health and saftey issue in the US
If you need immediate assistance with a health or safety emergency in California:
- Dial 911 to connect to local police, fire and emergency services.
Emergency contact for UCEAP Systemwide Office staff
The University is currently closed and staff are working remotely.
- Dial +1805 893 4762
- This number is answered by an attendant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- The attendant will collect information from you and contact appropriate UCEAP staff. In health and safety emergencies, a UCEAP staff member will call you back immediately to assist.
End-of-Year Closure Dates
UCEAP and the University will be closed
- November 26 and 27, 2020, available to assist you on November 30, 2020
- December 24, 2020 through January 1, 2021; available to assist you on January 4, 2021
- UC Berkeley Local Urgent Care Centers
- UC Davis Emergency Services
- UC Irvine Medical Emergency Centers
- UC Los Angeles Urgent Care Facilities
- UC Merced Emergency Care
- UC Riverside Emergency Room and Urgent Care Services
- UC Santa Barbara After Hours Care
- UC Santa Cruz Urgent Care
- UC San Diego Emergency Medical Care
- UC Berkeley Office of Emergency Management
- UC Davis Emergency Information
- UC Irvine Emergency Procedures
- UC Los Angeles Emergency Information
- UC Merced Emergency Information
- UC Riverside Emergency Services
- UC Santa Barbara Emergency Numbers
- UC Santa Cruz Emergency Information
- UC San Diego Emergency Guide