Make the Most of Your UC Experience!
As a J-1 student you can easily transition to a period of Academic Training (AT) after your study abroad.
Past students have completed internships in a wide range of organizations in the arts, media and entertainment, non-governmental organizations (NGOs), and industries in the private sector.
Did you know that in today's globalized economy, some 73% of employers are seeking applicants with international experience in a professional setting?
To learn more, attend an AT workshop at your host UC or contact the international students' office.
All AT participants must maintain insurance as required by the J-1 visa regulations.
BIO administrative fee: $100
- Dashew Center for International Students and Scholars (DCISS)
- UC Los Angeles Career Center
- UC Los Angeles Internships
DCISS administrative fee: $40
- International Students and Programs Office (ISPO)
- UC San Diego Career Center
- UC San Diego Internships
ISPO administrative fee: $100