Before You Leave

Request a Transcript

At the end of your study abroad, UCEAP will send an official transcript to your home university international office. If you need transcripts for your personal use (graduate school application, scholarships, employment), make arrangements before you leave UC. Ordering a transcript once you are home can be more expensive.

Share Your Story!

Share memories of your UC experience, tips and photos with future UCEAP students.

Unlimited number of files can be uploaded to this field.
100 MB limit.
Allowed types: jpg, png.

Disclaimer: Through your submission, you grant UCEAP permission to use your name, comments, and photo/media for publicity and/or orientation purposes of the Program in publications, audio - visual presentations, and other related media.

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.