Leaving UC Early

If you need to leave UC before the end of your exchange period, contact your home university for advice. Leaving the program may affect your home university academic standing, time to receive your degree, and scholarship awards you have received.
Complete the withdrawal form and provide it to the international students office for advice about leaving the US.  Pay any bills and amounts on your UC student account before departure (telephone bills, library or health center charges, etc.). We will send your UC transcript to your home university after you complete your studies at UC.
Note: This information is for exchange students currently studying at the University of California. If you are a UC student withdrawing from a UCEAP program abroad, email your campus study abroad advisor and provide your reason for withdrawing.